- Dekko’s two-factor authentication mechanism has moved from our mobile app to 3rd party authenticator apps. This change is motivated by a number of factors:
- When using an authenticator app you will be able to authenticate in to Dekko when your computer has an internet connection, but your phone does not.
- A great number of our users already use authenticator apps. This will help consolidate their security experience.
- The current Dekko mobile app is being retired and this will give users a secure alternative until its replacement is available.
Please visit our 2FA documentation page to learn more here!
- We have added two new text elements to make approvals in DekkoSIGN faster – ‘x’, for checking boxes, and adding current date:
- DekkoCHAT and DekkoMAIL threads can now be exported as PDFs: