On this page:
To set up the Dekko mobile app:
- Download the app from your respective app store.
- Open the Dekko app and enter your Dekko account email and password, an then press “LOGIN”. If you do not have a Dekko account press “SIGN UP” and create a Dekko Account.
- If you’d like to set a pin to add extra security to the app, press the settings symbol in the top right corner of the screen and then press “Set pin”.
- Enter a 4-digit pin number, confirm it, and then press “OK” when the success message appears.
- On the home screen, Press the + button
- Choose the circle that your contact(s) reside in, or select “Public”. The Email Composer will open.
- If you would like to attach a file from your device to the email. Press the attachment symbol in the top right corner of the screen and the attachment dialogue will open and the choose your file(s).
- You can type your the contact you are emailing into the “To” form, or press the down arrow to make a selection from your contacts. Contacts shown will be filtered depending on if you selected a specific circle or “Public” in step 2.
- Finish composing you email, and when you are finished press the send symbol in the top right corner of the screen.