Dekko Cloud lets you store and manage files online. Depending on your plan you can store up to an unlimited amount of data with Dekko. The Dekko Cloud is integrated with messaging so that you can easily attach and send your cloud-based files.
On this page:
For file sharing, click here
To quickly upload a file to Dekko Cloud, press the “Upload” in the Cloud widget. A dialog box will open, and from there you can select the files you wish to upload. If you want to upload multiple files press the control key (Windows) or command key (MacOS) while selecting files:
This file will reside in your top level Cloud folder.
To upload files to a specific folder (see the next section for creating folders), press “Cloud” on the Cloud Widget. The My Cloud windows will open and from here you can select folders:
Double-click a folder to open it. From here you can upload files to the folder by pressing “Upload”, and select files as described earlier:
Managing Files on Dekko Cloud
- Press “Cloud” on the Cloud Widget. The My Cloud windows will open and from here you can create a folder by pressing “Upload”:
- Give your Folder a name and then press “Create”:
Double-click your newly created folder if you wish to open it and upload files.
- Select one or more files in the Cloud Window and then press “Move”:
- Select the folder you want to move the file(s) to and then press “Move”:
- Select one or more files in the Cloud Window and then press “Delete”:
- Press “Delete”:
- Select one or more files in the Cloud Window and then press “Rename”:
- Enter the new file names, then press “Save”:
A fast way to send files using Dekko is to send files from your Dekko Cloud. If you have already uploaded any files you want to send to a contact or circle:
- Compose an email, and then press the press the attach from Cloud button:
- Select one or more files to attach to your message, then press “Select”:
- When you are happy with your message press “Send”.
If you want to continue composing later you can do so – Dekko saves your email automatically as you write it, there is no need to save. Your email will reside in the drafts folder until you send it.
You can upload files on any size to Dekko Cloud. If you are not on an unlimited plan the number and size of files you are uploading and working with should always be kept in mind.
You can check you Dekko email and Cloud usage by pressing the settings symbol on the top right corner of the page, and then pressing “Usage statistics”. A window detailing your usage will then open: